CountryNet Technology launched Kiray management system for Addis Ababa customers.
Countrynet technology solution is a software company based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Though the company enters market in a few years ago, but the company is becoming one of the good software companies in nation. Last week CountryNet has official launched web based online kiray or rent management system in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
The system is now available for market. The main targeted customers and users of the systems are shopping malls, buildings, apartments and it can be used for any building or villa house that needs management.
During launching cermoney, CountryNet managing director explains the advantage of online kiray management system. The system has been developed using csharp(#c),asp.net, and telerik framework.
The web based kiray management system has been tested well, and verified by Ethiopian government experts from ministry of information and communication technology.
The core function of the system is listed as follow:
• Tenant text notification system
• Tenant voice notification system
• Revenue and Taxation Module
• Administration and Security Authentication
• Expense Management module, Account module, Database to file conversion module
• Backup and Restore module, Rent Periods and Cash management Module
• Reporting module, Tenant lists modules
• Rooms and payment modules
• Unlimited tenants or kiray
• Notifications and alert system
• Balance sheet generating
• Expense management
• Reporting features
• Contact management
• Parking management
• Lease tracking system
• Lease management
• Late fee charging module
• Maintenance and property handing system and so on…
1. Payment Management system: the payment system is easy and supports the following methods for all Ethiopian banks. The payment system is customized based on the nature of Ethiopian market.
• Cash or /CPO/
• Bank deposit
2 Backup could be full backup or differential backup based on your choice
A. Schedule backup: automatic backup based on the specified time or date.
It has a means to configure system so that the software by itself will take backup based on the configured way.
B. Manual backup: this helps to take backup manually any time to any media easily with user friendly interface.
Currently, it is only released the desktop version of the software, but in the coming few months, its first mobile application will be available for customers so that any customer can control and management his or her property easily. In the mobile part, it will have features like sms alert messages and calling features.
Ethiopia needs such kind of technology in all sectors, accordingly Ethiopian government should allocate budgets to encourage experts these who are in information technology area.
The details of the case study and overview of the system can be checked on their website as it is web application, you don’t have to download it rather, you give a try for the demo. It is great software so far in the nation.